The popular edition Elite Traveler has published a rating of the best restaurants of the planet, taking into account the competent opinion of its readers.
10. Hof Van Cleve, Brussels, Belgium, Cuisine: Belgian.
The restaurant is distinguished by a simple design in the national style, which advantageously shades the exquisite, varied cuisine. Average bill: €210
9. Mugaritz, Errenteria, Gipuzkoa, Spain, Cuisine: modern Basque
The rebellious spirit of the Basques has affected even the approach to the menu and service – they violate the generally accepted rules in order to achieve a unique taste of dishes and special impressions of the guest. The price of the fixed menu is: €150
8. Le Louis XV – Alain Ducasse, Monte Carlo, Monaco, Cuisine: Mediterranean
Le Louis XV was the first of the restaurants at the hotel, which received three Michelin stars and kept them to this day. Average bill: €210
7. El Celler de Can Roca, Gerona, Spain, Cuisine: Catalan
The family restaurant was founded in 1986 by three brothers of Rock: the elder, Joan, took over the duties of the chef; middle, Joseph, became a sommelier; Junior, Jordi, is responsible for desserts. Average bill: €75
6. Le Bernardin, New York, USA, Cuisine: French
According to Elite Traveler, dining at this restaurant is like being in the gallery of arts – the owner of three Michelin stars and the world’s best sommelier 2008. Average bill: $150