In the top ten entered only one service from the United States.
At a conference for developers WWDC 2018, Apple named the winners of the annual Apple Design Awards, which are received by the creators of applications with the best design in the opinion of Apple experts.
• Agenda from Momenta B.V. (Amsterdam, Netherlands) — service for notes, case planning and project management. You can group documents into categories and folders.
• Bandimal from Yatatoy (Helsinki, Finland) is an application for children, with the help of which they can compose melodies while playing with virtual animals.
• Calzy from WapleStuff (Chennai, India) is a calculator with a history of calculations in which you can save operations with a date and a convenient name. In the calculator’s memory, you can also save several numeric values, and then use them in different sessions.
• iTranslate Converse from iTranslate (Graz, Austria) is an application for translating speech: the user needs to select two languages and say a phrase to the smartphone’s microphone for translation. Supports 38 languages, including Russian.
• Triton Sponge from Gauss Surgical (Los Altos, USA) – an application for surgeons, helps to determine how much blood a person lost during an operation. The application uses a camera and a face recognition system to analyze blood on surgical tampons and suctions.
• Florence from Annapurna Interactive (Melbourne, Australia) – a comic book about the experiences of a girl who fell in love for the first time.
• Inside from Playdead (Copenhagen, Denmark) – 2D platformer with puzzle elements from Limbo game developers.
• Alto’s Odyssey from Snowman (Toronto, Canada) – the continuation of the game about the adventures of Alto skier. Now in the desert.
• Frost from kunabi brother GmbH (Vienna, Austria) is a puzzle in which you have to draw the paths of celestial bodies so that they move in a certain direction.
• Oddmar from Mobge Ltd (Eskishehir, Turkey) is an adventure game in which to help Vikd Oddmar to return the wasted skills and prove that he is worthy of a place in Valhalla.